He was born in 1963 in Ilaro, Ogun State Nigeria. Attended his Elementary and Secondary Education in Ilaro between 1969 to 1980 when he proceeded to Government Technical College, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta in 1981; graduated in Electrical Installation Works and Maintenance Practice in 1984.
He worked briefly as an Electrician at Spintex Mills (Nig) Ltd, Ikorodu Industrial Estate between 1985-1987; in January 1988, he joined the then Schools Management Board (SMB) and resumed at Government Technical College, Ikorodu as a Craft Teacher.
Because of the necessity to qualify as a Technical teacher, he gained admission into Federal College Of Education (Technical) Akoka, Lagos for a year Technical Teacher’s Certificate (TTC) programme in Technical And Vocational Education with specialization in Electrical/Electronicsoption in 1989.
His taste for academics led him to register for Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship Advertisement for a degree in Vocational And Technical Education under the Technical Teachers Training Programme(TTTP) at the Prestigious University Of Nigeria, Nsukka in 1993/94 Academic Session; he was granted study leave with pay by the Lagos State Government.
In 2009/2010 Academic Session, he registered to pursue a professional post graduate course in Public Administration (MPA) at the Lagos State University, Lagos.
In 2013 January, he was redeployed to the Lagos State Safety Commission as an Assistant Director, Safety Skills Development. Presently, he is a Deputy Director, Safety Training and Education.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP AFFILIATIONS
- Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria (ISPON)
- Nigeria institute of training and development (NITAN)
He has some publications to his credit, among his write-ups are:
- Technical Education In Nigeria: The Way Out (Daily Times, January 15, 1993)
- How To Drive And Stay Alive (Evening Times, March 1994)
- The Impacts Of Technology On The Populace ( A Seminar Delivered In 1997 February)
- Factors Affecting Industrial Safety Of Workers In The Manufacturing Industries (Ikorodu Industrial Estate As A Case Study, September, 1997)
- Improving Technical and Vocational Education In Lagos State (Ski News Quarterly Of Education District II)
- Best Head Of Department, Electrical/Electronics (Government Technical College, Ikorodu, 1997)
- Best Head Of Department, Electrical/Electronics(Government Technical College, Ikorodu, 2004)
- Best Head Of Department, Electrical/Electronics(Government Technical College, Ikorodu, 2006)
- Nominee, Best Teacher In Lagos State (College Level).